RRB Recruitment Apply Online for the latest govt jobs in railway recruitment invited applications for current railway vacancy 2196. Required Qualification for the recruitment 10th pass. This 10th pass job for the Those who are willing to work in Indian Railway they may have remember last date 30th November 2017.
|Qualification||10TH, 12TH, ITI|
|Last Date to Apply||30/11/2017|
Other Qualification Details:
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: The applicant have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent with 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board/Institution and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training / State Council for Vocational Training. ITI passed in trade to be eligible for the recruitment.
Trades: Fitter, Welder, Carpenter, Painter (General), Electrician, Machinist, Programming & Systems Administration Assistant, Mechanic Diesel, Laboratory Assistant (CP), Electronics Mechanic, Turner, Sheet Metal Worker, Winder, Mechanic Machine Tools Maintenance, Carpenter
Age: The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 01-11-2017
Application Fee: Application fees (Non-refundable) Rs.100/-
RRB Recruitment Apply Online Instructions
1. Final selection will be by the Railway administration in all matters. Imparting Training in Railway will not confer any right to the candidates for their absorption in Railway after successful completion of training.
2. No correspondences for engagement will be entertained. If your application will be reject or cancellation the railway board will not be correspondence with applicant. Before applying, the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other criteria. If erroneously engaged, such candidates shall be summarily dismissed without notice at any stage.
3. Candidature of the candidate shall be cancelled if he/she fails to produce the required original testimonials for verification or any other discrepancy noticed. If it is noticed by the Railway administration that the candidate has furnished wrong/fake Certificates / false certificates, the Railway administration reserves the right to discharge the candidate / selected candidate at any stage without notice, even after his/her selection to undergo training. The Railway administration do not undertake any responsibility for sending reply to the candidates not selected or not called for RRB Recruitment Apply Online.
4. The Railway Recruitment Board will not be responsible for any printing error. No daily allowance / conveyance allowance or travelling allowance will be paid to the candidates called for document verification. After completion of online application you need not send any printouts and certificates even duplicates to RRC by post. The candidature of the candidates will be considered only on the strength of the information furnished in the ONLINE application. After selection for engagement, request of candidate to change the division/unit will not be entertained.
ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS for EX-SERVICEMEN: An Ex-servicemen applicant under the reservation provided for them is to be placed in the appropriate category viz. UR/SC/ST/OBC to which he belongs. More details will be on online when you will go for RRB Recruitment Apply Online.
1. SSC (Standard 10th) or its equivalent mark sheet. Certificate for proof of date of birth (Standard 10th or its equivalent certificate or mark sheet indicating date of birth or school leaving certificate indicating date of birth). Consolidated mark sheet for all semesters of the trade in which applied / Provisional National Trade Certificate indicating marks.
2. National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT or Provisional National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT /SCVT. Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates, wherever applicable. Disability certificate, in case of PWD candidate. Discharge certificate / Serving certificate, in case of candidates applied against Ex-Servicemen quota.
3. Production of original documents, as stated above, on the day of document verification is mandatory without which they will not be allowed to appear in the document verification. If you have Certificates in other than English or Hindi languages. You should be accompanied by an attested translation in English/Hindi.
1. Selection will be on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply to the notification. Merit list will be prepared on the consideration of marks in 10th class plus ITI.
2. For the purpose of calculation of percentage of ITI marks, average marks mentioned in consolidated statement of marks for all semesters of the trade applied / marks mentioned in the Provisional National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT / SCVT, will only be reckoned.
3. In case of two candidates having the same marks, the candidates with older age shall be preferred. In case the dates of birth are also same, then the candidate who passed matriculation exam earlier shall be considered first. A final merit list will be prepared with cluster/unit/trade and community wise. Candidates finally enlisted would be subject to verification of original testimonials and being found fit in appropriate Medical examination by Railways as applicable for the Workshop and for the other Units. During submission of ONLINE application for RRB Recruitment Apply Online, a Registration number will be issued to each applicant. My advise you to note your registration number at time online registration.
How to Apply
1. Candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting www.rrccr.com. Detailed instructions for filling to RRB Recruitment Apply Online applications will be available on the website. Candidates are required to log on to the RRC/CR website www.rrccr.com provided for filling ONLINE applications and fill up the personal details/BIODATA etc carefully.NOTE-I: Candidates should be in possession of Aadhaar Card. At the time of registration, candidates have to fill 12 digit Aadhaar Card number. The candidates not having Aadhaar number and have enrolled for Aadhaar but have not received Aadhaar Card can enter 28 digit Aadhaar Enrolment ID printed on the Aadhaar Enrolment slip.
2. This provision is applicable to the candidates of all states and Union Territories except the state of Jammu and Kashmir, Meghalaya and Assam. The UT Applicants are provide their Identity of address proof in online application. Candidates have to produce original Aadhaar card or document mentioned above, at the time of document verification.
3.If you provide wrong information in filling online application that application will be reject. Candidates have to keep printouts of their Online application. After preparation of merit list recruitment board will call to attend certificate verification. At time of certification verification you must and should bring all originals and online application printout what you have mention in online application.
4. The ONLINE application, complete in all respect, can be submitted through ONLINE process to RRC up to 30/11/2017 till 17.00 hrs.
OTHER JOB NOTIFICATIONS
Our Main Websites